Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yumminess!!

I just combined like 3 different recipes plus a little of my own imagination and I came up with a Lemon Blackberry Cake in a Cup! Creative name, I know. :) If you want to try it, here's what I did...
I yellow cake mix
I vanilla yogurt
2 eggs
Half a lemon juiced
Some oil - I used about 1/4 cup
I added all the ingredients and stirred
Then add water until about the consistency of a cake mix - mine was a little thicker I think.
Stir in frozen blackberries - I used about one small package and saved some for garnishing.
Put a couple large spoonfuls into a coffee cup - mine are 16oz cups and it wasn't even half full (insert pessimistic joke here).
Microwave 1 min and then at 10 second intervals until the top is cooked and doesn't look like batter.
Let cook slightly - the cup is super hot so watch out!
I topped it with cool whip but I bet a lemon glaze or a frosting would be yummy too. :) sorry the pics are blurry, didn't really think it would work, so I didn't take many.
Experiment with it and let me know what you think! I am saving the batter to make these tonight so I'll let you know how that works out. We're having company so I sure hope it works!! :) Now I'm off to clean my house, then to the store for supper supplies. Have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment