Thursday, April 12, 2012

Must read for moms and wives

A little while ago I decided I needed to start reading more and I finally acted on it. I borrowed a couple of books from a friend on the Proverbs 31 woman, and I chose this one because it seemed the least intimidating. It's called "My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife" by Sara Horn. I picked it up to read a chapter before I went to bed and an hour later I was halfway thru it. I finished it tonight. It was so easy and funny - and real. I related to a lot of the things she talked about and felt a little better about my own struggles to live up to the standard set in Proverbs 31. Even so it was encouraging and deepened my desire to please God and live the way He wants me to. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment