Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meet my family - Part 1

So as you know from my first post, I am married, but I may have failed to mention that I am married to the most amazing man ever. End of story. He loves me and takes such good care of me. He works super hard to provide for us and he can do any kind of remodel there is. Tile, wood floors, drywall, paint, roofing, windows, etc. I don't even know what all he does, but I know it looks awesome when he gets done! And he loves kids, especially our kids. Just tonight we were in the nursery at church and I changed a baby's diaper and when I finished I looked up and he and all the kids were sitting on the floor in the corner behind the rocking chair. They were hiding from somebody I guess. He loves them and they love him. Not only is he hardworking and kid loving, he is super duper thoughtful. He decided he wanted to do a better job of being a husband and he went one day and bought a white board. He hung it behind the door to the garage and every day before he leaves for work he writes me a note. Good notes. Sappy. Romantic. Silly. Lovey-dovey, make me blush notes. Depends on the day, usually a mixture. But I love it. The first thing I do every morning after I get out of bed is go read my note. I can't say enough good things about my man. Just believe me when I say he is the best of the best. Remember my first post about meeting him? I was an idiot and I quickly figured it out and I am so thankful that God gave me the desire to love this man. He is the best thing that has ever happened to mr, second only to knowing Jesus. Here is a picture of the jewelry box he built for me when we were engaged. I absolutely LOVE it, and he made it match our bedroom set! I will spend my whole life thanking God for him, and trying to show him how much I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment