Thursday, February 23, 2012

Organizing!!

I love to organize. You might not know it by looking at my house, but I joke that I love it so much that I don't ever want to finish. The truth is I don't ever have to worry about running out of things to organize cuz once I get a few projects done I can start over on the same ones. But here are a couple things I've done that work well for us.
I use hanging storage in my kids closets instead of dressers. In our previous house the bedrooms were teeny, so I got a couple of these and since their clothes are pretty small it holds everything. (Sunshine just finished watching a movie and came looking for me. I'm planning to take a pic of her closet so I'm standing in her room typing on my iPhone. She just walked in and said "Mom, what are you doing in my room?" ok, so it's way funnier when you hear her say it. I laughed.) Anyway, here is the picture. I know it doesn't look incredibly neat, but it works and saves room. Here is Sugar's closet. She grows out of clothes every few months so I keep the tub that holds her size in the closet and when she outgrows stuff, I throw it back in. When there isn't much for her to wear I know it's time to bring up the next size tub (or do laundry.)
I will probably have to get them dressers someday when they are bigger but for now this works great! Now I just need to figure out my own closet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment